DahStory.v62!

MSowner GMapps

idiotdude555

MSowner GMapps

Post  idiotdude555 on Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:54 am

What are you applying for :SuperGM

Ign : MSowner

Name : joshua

1. Why are you applying?:because i want to make this server safe from hackers.

2. Did any GMs or Admins tell you to apply?:yes thay did but i alredy wanted to apply b4 but never had time.

3. How much are you familiar with the structure of DahStory?:i played alot so i know a lot about this server.

4. How long have you been playing this server? 2-3 weeks but i know alot of stuff in that peread.

5. How do you feel about this server and how will you improve it?:this server is the best of v55-v75 private servers you rock.i will ban all hackers and obay the leader of server and more

6. How would you handle a hacking situation?:i dont have hacks iv ben told i cant use hacks anywair but events like JQ's.

7. What does being GM mean to you?:alot i was a gm for 1 year and then nexon shut it down because thay where low on players.

8. Do you know any of the GMs or Admins?yes i do and i can buddy em if you like thay are vary nice nice pick on the gms i will be a nice gm to.

9. What events can you host? Or even better, can you make new ones? (state ideas here):i can do most of all i have the gm book so i can to most of evry JQ.

10. Do you have EXPERIENCE in the position which you are applying for or even others positions? If so please state the server(s) and your positions(s).:yes 1 year of exp in admin and gm and superGM (all the same year).

11. Tell us more about yourself. (ex : how long are you on? ; contact info):im on like pop up and i will not go afk as much any more if im gm because thair is alwas something to do.

12. Last words ?i wish i get to be gm because i had alot of exp of 1 and the gms naw are nicer then you think you just need to talk to them.
    \ /
    (='.'=)
    xMistuhEthan
    Administrator

Re: MSowner GMapps

Post  xMistuhEthan on Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:32 pm

No offence but i lol'd at this Razz

idiotdude555

Post  idiotdude555 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:26 am

nexon diden't have that much players thats why thay shut down server. srry about my spelling.

Last edited by idiotdude555 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:27 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : needed to put t not y)

spartin2232

good app

Post  spartin2232 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:45 am

this app rox i hope you get to be gm i love this guy he gave me a f1 car mount for free. he rox.and he gave me 10 leafs.he lvl me do much times he rb me so many times 2.i wasent killing tell my 3 rb lol and he rb like 10 times lol in 1 hr i wish i was that strong i hope you get gm apps good luk.

idiotdude555

this is for jordan

Post  idiotdude555 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:48 am

hay jordan you know y. its becaus thay will haft to shut it down if not enuf players.kk?
    Admin
    Administrator

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:18 am

i dont like ur app it sucks rejected
    xMistuhEthan
    Administrator

Post  xMistuhEthan on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:34 am

spartin2232 wrote:this app rox i hope you get to be gm i love this guy he gave me a f1 car mount for free. he rox.and he gave me 10 leafs.he lvl me do much times he rb me so many times 2.i wasent killing tell my 3 rb lol and he rb like 10 times lol in 1 hr i wish i was that strong i hope you get gm apps good luk.

LOLOLOLOL Are you on crack?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:05 am