DahStory.v62!

Michael's/CoreanAs GM Application

CoreanAs

Michael's/CoreanAs GM Application

Post  CoreanAs on Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:12 pm

What are you applying for?:I am applying to be just a regular GM.

IGN:It will be either CoreanAs or Michael.

Name:Michael

Why are you applying?:I really want to help this server out and increase the ranking and popularity of dahstory by socializing with people and the effect of that will hopefully be thatthey tell their friends and family about it.

Did any GMs or Admins tell you to apply: No GMs told me to but I feel I can help out the server.

Are you familiar with the structure of DahStory?: I am not familiar with it but when I play private servers I catch on to the system in an hour tops.

How long have you been playing this server?:I've just started but I have years of experience with private servers.

How do you feel about this server and how will you improve it?:I feel like this server is the best one I've ever played all the other ones lag and d/c 24/7.Like i said before I can make this a fun and get more people socializing with eachother bringing friends and family into Dahstory.

How would you handle a hacking situation?: Well first I would hide and follow them around to make sure they are hacking and if so I will jail them and talk to them.If the problem continues I will permanently ban.

What does GM mean to you?: To me GM does not mean all fun because you can do codes and mess with people to me a GM is responsibity yes I can have fun but at the same time I can and Will not slack off.

Do you know any of the GMs or Admins?: No I do not but I will try my best to learn about them.

What events can you host,even better can you make new ones?: I dont know any new ones,but I can host monster events and deal with any problems like hacking during them.

Do you have any experience in the position you are applying for?: Yes I have been a GM in -iStory-

I am on early in the morning 4a.m.-7:15a.m. and at night 4pm-12a.m. so I can do banning and jailing at the time most hackers come out. You can contact me out of the game my email is w456654@live.com.

Thank you
    Michael
    xMistuhEthan
    Administrator

Re: Michael's/CoreanAs GM Application

Post  xMistuhEthan on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:43 am

ROFL NICE. Garden Grove. Most of us are from Alhambra Ca. cool.
    I got a question. Can you code?

CoreanAs

Post  CoreanAs on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:09 am

I can code some I'm still working on most of them trying to remember from a handbook =)
    xMistuhEthan
    Administrator

Post  xMistuhEthan on Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:47 am

Erm. Well We're trying to find coders and Mods. Not really GMs..
    xMistuhEthan
    Administrator

Post  xMistuhEthan on Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:29 pm

-Closed? Removed to trash ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:48 pm